The Japanese enjoy one of the longest life cycles in the world due in part to their traditional diet consisting of fresh, unprocessed foods. Plus, they treat the food differently than people from other countries. In Okinawa, for example, there is the custom of "Hara hachi bu" or the 8/10 rule: they leave the table when they feel 80% full.
They use the same word, gohan, which means a mixture of boiled rice and flour. Food without rice is not food at all. Cooked white rice is surprisingly low in calories, low in fat, and high in protein, with over 4 grams per cup. Brown rice contains more protein than white rice and is a good source of heart-healthy fiber.
Rice is the main source of carbohydrates, while fish is the main source of protein. The Japanese consume an average of 154 pounds of fish per year. A cold seafood dish and a hot dish are usually served with each meal. Seafood is an excellent source of nutrients.
Soybeans are found in many Japanese dishes. So almost every dish, sauce and marinade contains fermented soy sauce as a condiment. In addition, tofu, which is made from soybeans, is added to the famous miso soup. Tofu is usually very high in protein and low in calories. One solid piece of tofu has more than 50 calories and 5. 8 grams of protein.
The Japanese pride themselves on eating a varied and nutritious diet. Students are encouraged to eat at least 30 foods per day. Fresh fruits and vegetables, including mushrooms, bamboo shoots, mangoes and watercress, are readily available in the market and contribute to a varied diet.
Breakfast - in the West usually fried food, toast and jam, sweet croissants, sweet cereal, or nothing at all! And in the Land of the Rising Sun, a typical breakfast is soup, salad or rice balls (onigiri) wrapped in seaweed stuffed with tuna.
When it comes to dessert, the Japanese don't think of high-carb cookies. For them, the best desserts are fresh fruits and berries - watermelon, persimmon, strawberry.
All of this allows Japanese women to live on average to 83 years old and still look young and slim.
What is the Japanese Diet?
The technique described in this article is not based on classic Japanese cuisine, rich in fiber and vitamins, but on more water, tea, coffee, vegetables, cheese, fish and meat.
The Japanese 14-day diet immediately gained popularity among many women and men. This is a rigorous weight loss technique, but it's not just based on a low-calorie menu.
"Japanese" gives an excellent result - minus 7-9 kg. Therefore, "Japanese women" are considered extreme, since a person receives less than 1000 kcal per day, and if you do not feel well, then urgently complete the diet.
Doctors recommend following such a diet no more than twice a year, since metabolism can be disrupted.
Who is the Japanese Diet for?
Both men and women who do not have health problems and do not do hard manual labor can try "Japanese". The diet is quite poor and does not provide the necessary energy. Also suitable for those who do not want to spend a lot of time and money searching for and buying the product - you will spend no more than 3, 000 rubles on it, and the products are very affordable.
Mental attitude towards diet
The diet recommended by top clinics in Japan for 14 days is quite extreme, and undesirable without prior preparation. If you decide to lose weight this way, then cheer yourself up - gain strength and patience, prepare motivational pictures, pictures. In addition, prepare your body so that when entering the Japanese diet, there is not much stress. Give up sugary foods and junk foods, and gradually reduce portion sizes.
Japanese diet for 14 days
To achieve the desired result, you need to clearly adhere to the five basic rules of the "Japanese":
- You must strictly follow the menu. You cannot change the dates or meals in places. Fresh vegetables without oil can be consumed without restrictions.
- Adhere to the drinking regime. All nutritionists recommend drinking at least 2 liters of clean filtered water at room temperature, depending on your weight. You can download a special program on your phone that prompts you to drink water.
- At the time of observing "Japan", it is necessary to supplement with vitamins. Choose a vitamin-mineral blend for hair, nails and skin, and maintain a good tone and mood.
- For this period, it is necessary to forget about heavy physical exertion and exercise. You can do gentle forms of exercise or stretching.
- The Japanese diet consists of three meals a day. Snacks are prohibited.
- Discard any spices and seasonings.
- Exclude alcohol.
Food for the Japanese Diet
- chicken breast or fillet;
- sea fish;
- coffee (preferably beans);
- classic green tea;
- vegetable oil;
- fresh fruits and vegetables, bananas and grapes are prohibited;
- low-fat dairy products;
- low-fat and unsalted hard cheeses;
- unsalted tomato juice;
- Still water.
In the morning, be sure to drink a 250 ml cup of coffee or black tea - green or black, cold or hot. Sugar and milk are forbidden! You can add cardamom. It will give your drink a spicy spice. For breakfast, you are allowed 1 rye bread or crackers with raisins or a simple cookie.
Lunch (we eat a portion no more than 250-300 grams). Menus are provided by day of the week. The number indicates the first or second week of the upcoming weight loss.
- Steamed perch fillet (first Monday of the week)
- Cucumber and Cabbage Salad with a Little Lemon Juice (First Tuesday)
- Emergency Kit Salad (carrots with a clove of garlic + beets) (Wednesday 1 week)
- Romaine or arugula salad with olive oil, boiled beef (First Thursday)
- 3 large carrots, fresh or cooked, Egg whites (Friday 1)
- Butter fried zucchini (Saturday 1)
- Pollack stew without oil + cabbage salad with cucumber (Sunday 1)
- Stew (onion and cabbage with some lean beef). (Monday 2)
- Salad brush (turnips, carrots, cabbage) (Tuesday 2)
- Salad with tomato and basil, steamed cod fillet (Wednesday 2)
- Cucumber and Celery Salad + Skinless Boiled Chicken Breast (Monday)
- Seaweed, carrot and beetroot salad + pike fillet (Friday 2)
- Saturday and Sunday we repeat the diet of the first week.
Dinner (we eat a portion no more than 250-300 grams). Menus are provided by day of the week. The number indicates whether the first or
Second week of weight loss:
- Low-fat cottage cheese, 1 pear (Monday the 1st of the week)
- Spinach stew (Tuesday of week 1)
- Salad "Riviera" (cucumber, broccoli, shrimp, lemon juice) (Wednesday 1 week)
- Seaweed salad + apple and prunes (Thursday 1 week)
- 2 medium apples or large grapefruit (Friday 1)
- A glass of low-fat kefir or yogurt (Saturday the 1st of the week)
- 1 egg white, 3 large carrots (Sunday 1 of the week)
- Beetroot Salad with Cheese (Monday 2)
- Boiled Cauliflower (Tuesday 2 weeks)
- A glass of kefir, 2 eggs (Wednesday 2 weeks)
- 200g roast beef (Wednesday 3 weeks)
- Boiled or stewed fish (hake, pollock, cod) (First Thursday of the week)
- On the second Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, we have any of the first seven dinners.
Japanese Green Tea Diet
This is one of the Japanese weight loss methods. You can use the Japanese diet menu described above, just replace the coffee with green tea.
It is recommended to drink green tea in the morning, before lunch and in the evening and drink at least 1 liter per day. Tea can be drunk both hot and cold.
Classic green tea may not have such a bright taste, but it performs very important functions for the body:
- Helps speed up metabolism and burn fat faster.
- Contains antioxidants. We all need a daily dose of antioxidants - these are great molecules that help cleanse the body. Due to the natural fermentation process, green tea is rich in natural antioxidants and flavonoids that destroy free radicals.
- Green tea helps lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Green tea also has a calming effect on the body. Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea leaves, helps to relax and manage stress. According to researchers, theanine helps reduce anxiety.
Get out of the diet
This amazing diet allows you to keep the results for a long time. But at the same time must adhere to the principles of escaping from this miracle diet. For the next two weeks, you can add no more than 1 product to each daily meal. Replace bread with healthy loaves. Salt and sugar can be introduced gradually by literally one milligram per day. Continue to follow a strict drinking regimen. You can eat dried fruit, oatmeal, durum wheat spaghetti.
Reviews on all pages, blogs and forums dedicated to beauty, health and weight loss are the most enthusiastic! Depending on the initial weight and the rigor of the menu, how many kilograms can be lost weight loss. Naturally, the higher the weight, the more chance there is to burn more kilos in such a short time "Japanese style".
The technique is also designed to gradually encourage you to rethink your diet in a healthy way and if you continue to follow the principles of proper nutrition + incorporate some sports, thenyou will surely succeed!
Pregnancy. Trying to stay in shape with this diet from the country of the Rising Sun is strictly forbidden. The body rebuilds during pregnancy and especially needs important vitamins like A, E. D, C B1, B6, B12. If a woman wants to follow any diet during pregnancy, she should definitely consult her doctor. You can simply refuse fatty foods and sweets and, if possible, move more, eat often, but little by little.
lactation period. During lactation, a woman needs to monitor whether the products on her table comply with the principles of proper nutrition. Diet during this period is undesirable. In addition, many foods that are allowed during the "Japanese woman" period can become strong allergens for nursing mothers and young children (citrus fruits, some vegetables, etc. )certain)
This method of weight loss is prohibited for people with gastritis, ulcers, heart disease, liver and kidney disease.
Hormonal changes in the body (menopause, abortion).